Health Heroes! ♀️
I’ve been playing with so many different kinds of recipes lately!
And I am SO EXCITED to share this one with you! ✨
But prepare yourself… This is a light, energizing, extremely satisfying meal! ⚡️
Raw Vegan Sushi!
It looks waaaaay more complicated than it actually was.
VERY sharp knife
Sushi Roller (Can be done without it, but I recommend having one)
5 Raw Nori Sushi Sheets
1 Head Cauliflower (put in the food processor for about 6 seconds)
1 Red Bell Pepper (cut into long/thin pieces)
1 Orange Bell Pepper (cut into long/thin pieces)
1 Cucumber (cut into long/thin pieces)
1-2 Avocados (cut into long pieces)
Bunch of Cilantro
For the sauce:
1 Tbsp Sprouted Tahini
2 Tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Take a sheet of Nori and place on a flat surface. Spread out a layer of the Cauliflower “rice” on the Nori sheet leaving about an inch on all the sides.
- Put sliced Bell Peppers, Cucumber, Avocado, and Cilantro in the center of your Nori sheet.
- With a wet finger, spread a small amount of water on the outer edges of the nori sheet, and then roll the whole thing up. The wet edges will allow the roll to stick together.
- If you have a sushi roller, wrap it over your sushi roll and push it together more tightly.
- Slice you sushi roll into 1-inch pieces with a VERY sharp knife.
- Put on a platter to eat with the dipping sauce!!
- But first, Observe just how beautiful this meal is!
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients to the sauce.
- Add into a small dish for dipping
And Voila!! ✨
Delicious Raw Vegan Sushi!!
I hope you enjoy this meal as much as I have!